I am very happy to say that vintageteens has been nominated for the Liebster blog award! I was very honored to be nominated by two AMAZING blogs- http://harleyandbroome.wordpress.com/ and http://thedreameryblog.wordpress.com/
you can find their posts here and here.
I was a little confused as to what a Liebster blog award was, so after a little research, I found out that it is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. “Liebster” means favorite in German, so that’s where the name comes from.
The rules go: The person nominated must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 11 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 11 questions of your own.
random facts about me:
1. I am a teenager
2. I love art and music
3. Reading is my escape
4. I have a small obsession with candles, I burn them constantly.
5. I wish I had a Starbucks in my room, another addiction
6. I love shopping, but mostly the search. When you find that one amazing piece at a great price, it’s exhilarating.
7. I wear like five rings at any given time.
8. I have wayyy too many pairs of boots.
9. I have a tumblr, it’s http://urbanaffair.tumblr.com/
10. I’m a makeup junkie. Even though i only use a little bit, I love buying it and trying new products.
11. This is my first written blog!
So, since I was nominate by two people, I will pick a few questions to answer from each of them:
1. What are the top 5 things you are passionate about?
fashion, soccer, art, music, and academics.
2. Where would you love to live?
Italy or Paris. Really just anywhere in Europe. I want to go so bad.
3. What is your favorite season?
Fall! I love everything about Fall.
4. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Probably silly TV shows, I’m a sucker for Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Project Runway.
5. I wish I knew how to…
Play an instrument! One of my friends is like baby Mozart on the piano and I am so jealous of people with musical talent! I guess I’m just good at listening to music…
6. What would you do if money wasn’t an issue?
Travel around the world, and also help those in need.
7. Most cherished item you own?
My iPhone! I spend way too much time on it, it’s my baby.
8. If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose?
An eagle, so I could fly. Kind of a dream of mine.
9. What is your favorite book?
The Great Gatsby
10. What is your favorite quote?
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
11. What is your dream job?
An innovative fashion designer/ magazine editor that gets to travel a lot,
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your dream vacation?
- I wish I knew…
- Favorite memory?
- If you could steal one persons style, who would it be?
- Favorite band/artist?
- why did you decide to write this blog?
- Favorite store?
- What motivates you to keep going when you are feeling crappy?
- What’s your favorite scent?
- My best feature is…
- I ‘m not 100% sure if all of these have less than 200 followers, I hope they all do! Again, thank you for the nomination and I hope my nominees participate!